Thursday, November 5, 2015

First Impressions Update: Lorac Mega Pro 2

Assalamu Alaykum/ Hi,

So, this post is my long overdue update on my first impressions of the Lorac Mega Pro 2 palette.
This palette lived up to my expectations for the most part.



The eye shadows are buttery and blend well. I did create a smokey eye using Tangerine, Forest, and Saddle. I wore this look in my Fall Favorites Tag video.

The look came out almost as good as I would have liked. I didn't use a black base under forest. I only used an eye shadow primer on my entire eyelid.

I've been using this palette for almost all of my eye shadow looks lately. However, I also have been using other eyes hadow palettes like the Urban Decay Vice 4 or the Morphe 35O to supplement colors.

The only thing that bothers me about this palette is that the eye shadows 'Penny' and 'Cinnamon' are really similar any both of them tend to blend into my skin.

(Shown Above: Sugar, Chiffon, Proseco, Soft Plum, Cinnamon, Sandstone, Gunmetal, Blue Quartz)
(Shown Above: Moonlight, Seashell, Peony, Dk. Sienna, Penny, Olivine, Gold Leaf, Black Ivy)

Despite that, this palette definitely gets a seal of approval for me. If you like the colors then you should definitely pick it up!

So, That's It.
What are your thoughts on this palette?
Until Next Time,

Aleema :)

No comments:

Post a Comment