Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadow Couture| World Traveler Palette Swatches & Review

Assalamu wa Alaykum/ Hi,

Today's post is going to be about the new limited edition World Traveler palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills. This palette came out a couple weeks ago and I bought it from Sephora for $30.


 It comes with 12 eyeshadows and a dual ended eyeshadow brush.



All of the shadows in this palette are very creamy and smooth. I'm not very familiar with shadows from Anastasia. This my first time trying them and I must say that I'm impressed!

The only thing is that it looks like my palette is crooked on the inside. The bottom part of the palette doesn't seem to match up with the top.

Here are the swatches:



On my arm, some of the lighter shades (Bellini, Pink Champagne, and Chic) didn't last very long. They came off as my arm brushed my clothes as I walked around. I'm used to my shadows being able to stay for the most part. However, they did last as long as I needed them to on my eyes.

I have a makeup tutorial using this palette coming up on my YouTube channel this week. So, be on the look out for that.

I think this palette is definitely worth the money. If you like it and you want it definitely go pick it up!

So, That's it.
Until Next Time,

Aleema :)

No comments:

Post a Comment